Learn how to make classes, attributes, and methods in this UML Class Diagram tutorial. There’s also in-depth training and examples on inheritance, aggregation, and composition relationships.
UML (or Unified Modeling Language) is a software engineering language that was developed to create a standard way of visualizing the design of a system. And UML Class Diagrams describe the structure of a system by showing the system’s classes and how they relate to one another.
This tutorial explains several characteristics of class diagrams. Within a class, there are attributes, methods, visibility, and data types. All of these components help identify a class and explain what it does.
There are also several different types of relationships that exist within UML Class Diagrams. Inheritance is when a child class (or subclass) takes on all the attributes and methods of the parent class (or superclass). Association is a very basic relationship where there’s no dependency. Aggregation is a relationship where the part can exist outside the whole. And finally, Composition is when a part cannot exist outside the whole. A class would be destroyed if the class it’s related to is destroyed.
Further UML Class Diagram information:
Learn more and sign up:
Credits for Photos with Attribution Requirements
Tortoise – by Niccie King –
Otter – by Michael Malz –
Slow Loris – by David Haring –
Creep – by Poorna Kedar –
Visitor Center – by McGheiver –
Lobby – by cursedthing –
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://unsen-sambar.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Trải nghiệm] Extreme Football – Phiên bản mobile của game Vua Bóng Đá trên PC lộ diện
- Lâm Vlog – Ra Sông Cái Chơi Thử Tàu Chiến Điều Khiển Từ Xa Giá 950k | Chơi Hết Pin Luôn
- Thiết kế thời trang 2 phút Vs 20 phút Vs 2 tiếng – Thiết kế váy cho búp bê từ ĐỒ ĂN?!!!
- Can You Climb Ranked With Morgana Mid? | League of Legends Patch 9.7
- Trò chơi làm máy bay đĩa bay bằng xúc xích nướng ❤ ABC ❤